WEDGE WIRE FILTERS AND SCREENS
The Jet Strainer
Application and General Features
- Process cooling water applications for removal of suspended solids and fiber particles in a range from 100-600 microns (150-30 mesh), depending on the system requirement for industrial cooling water systems.
- Applicable in "once through" or recycled systems.
- Capable of handling up to 30,000 GPM of water containing p.p.m. loadings varying from 100-10,000.
- Available in both Stainless and Carbon steel.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No internal moving parts.
- No back flush requirements.
- No system by-pass.
- No filter media replacements.
- Horizontal and vertical design.
A Complete, Self-Contained Jet Strainer
Construction and Mode of Operations
- Arrow A shows dirty water entering the strainer
- Cleaned water leaves unit at B
- Exit of filtrate during a flushing cycle at C
Consumption of water for flushing purposes is 1-2% of total flow with an inlet pressure of 30-70 psi.
Profile Wire Screen Products for Process Industries
- Con-Slot® Internal Smooth Wedge Wire Tube (slot inside axial)
- Con-Slot® Conventional Wedge Wire Tube (continuous slot well screens):
- Tri-Slot® Flat Screens for Tank Bottoms
used in special filter applications and media retention.
- Mining Industry
- Petro Chemical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas Production
- Refining Industry
- Food Processing/BIO Chemical
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Available in diameters up to 32 inches (conventional tube)
- Available in diameters up to 8 inches (for inside smooth tubes)
- Available in several alloys, slot widths, custom designs and custom manufacturing
Tampa Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
215 North 20th Street
Tampa, FL, USA 33605
E-Mail - The Post Office
|We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover