FABCEL PADS, LEV-L MOUNTS AND LEVELERS
- Uniform arrangement of square cells facilitate deflection of the Fabcel Pad under load.
- Fabcel Pads resist permanent set, oil, cleaning compounds, effects of sunlight or air. They are impervious to oil and water.
- Cell pattern prevents the intrusion of foreign materials beneath the load-bearing area of the pad.
- Offset cell construction of Fabcel 25, 50 and 100 Pads (cells on opposite sides of pad offset from each other) provide positive grip under lighter loads.
- Specially-designed cell patterns for Fabcel 200 and 300 Pads provide optimum stability and vibration isolation for heavier loads.
- Square cells on each side of Fabcel Pads provide positive grip between machine foot and the floor.
- Permits low cost machinery mounting by eliminating the need for drilling, bolts, lag screws or adhesives.
- Greater lateral stability is achieved through the square cell design which provides continuous bearing areas on both sides of the pad in all directions.
- Reduces vibration, absorbs shock and controls noise.
- Prevents machinery from walking or creeping.
- Increases productivity and reduces machine maintenance time.
- Meets OSHA requirements for anchoring machines.
- Easily cut with scissors or sharp knife.
Fabcel 25, 50 and 100 Pads feature offset cell construction to provide positive grip under lighter loads.||
Fabcel 200 and 300 Pads are engineered for heavier loads up to 300 psi.|
|Fabcel 25||1-25 psi||5/16"||Buna-N|
|Fabcel 50||26-50 psi||5/16"||Neoprene|
|Fabcel 100||51-100 psi||5/16"||Neoprene|
|Fabcel 200||101-200 psi||1/2"||Neoprene|
|Fabcel 300||201-300 psi||1/2"||Neoprene|
Note: All Fabcel Pads are available in either 6" x 6" Pads or 18" x 18" Pads.
Under impact machinery such as punch presses, the Fabcel Pad selected should be rated at 50% of capacity.
Tampa Rubber & Gasket Co., Inc.
215 North 20th Street
Tampa, FL, USA 33605
E-Mail - The Post Office
|We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover